Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Aircrack-ng 1.6 release

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: Today at 08:42:56 am 
Started by pippo1980 - Last post by pippo1980
found same answer and some answer here : https://forum.aircrack-ng.org/index.php?topic=1635.0

but my situation is different I got a good reading for the AP, and I can get a positive value for the channel using Kismet

on: Today at 08:13:57 am 
Started by pippo1980 - Last post by pippo1980
Hi, I am new to WiFi and was trying to learn pentesting with the aircrack-ng suite.

In the following airodump-ng excerpt, any idea why airodump-ng is showing an access point with negative value -1 as channel?

airodump-ng excerpt displaying a negative channel value for one line enclosed picture,

The AP seems to be hidden but I got a reasonable PWR reading  , as opposed to the ones with PWR = -1 descripted in Airodump-ng -1 DB networks: https://security.stackexchange.com/questions/109362/airodump-ng-1-db-networks

on: January 11, 2022, 09:50:40 pm 
Started by Draco - Last post by misterx
In this specific hypothetical situation, are you allowed to test this network?

on: January 10, 2022, 05:25:36 pm 
Started by Draco - Last post by Draco
So if I was trying to crack a network with a username and a password for sign-in, (assuming I already had a username), how would I set that up? In this purely hypothetical situation, I also have another account on this network that I have the password to, if that helps. Thanks!

on: January 04, 2022, 08:45:03 pm 
Started by keropea - Last post by misterx
Nothing wrong. You need to provide it.

on: January 02, 2022, 10:08:22 am 
Started by keropea - Last post by Sunil
Sir, I had the same problem too. And the same message of a required ESSID was prompted in the CMD.

on: December 22, 2021, 01:52:14 am 
Started by TdJ - Last post by b0ng0s
Hi could you solve this problem?

on: December 21, 2021, 11:53:23 am 
Started by r_0_y - Last post by nikuszop
I am trying to create a fake AP using airbase-ng. After setting my card into monitor mode and running airodump on a different terminal, I run airbase. Airbase terminal does not output any errors but the AP disappears after a while. Checking airodump I can see that the number of beacons stops at 278 every time.

on: December 15, 2021, 07:26:31 pm 
Started by Mooon - Last post by misterx
It is possible to differentiate, but it is complicated. That would require PCAP analysis to understand the behavior of the devices and turn it into code to do it for you.

Manufacturers matching based on MAC is an unreliable method, and it would be of a limited use because devices use MAC randomization these days.

on: December 15, 2021, 07:24:22 pm 
Started by TheSkyes - Last post by misterx
You likely have network managers running. You should, as recommended on the main page of our website, to kill them BEFORE putting the card in monitor mode.

If it isn't the case, then we'll need to see what command you ran for both airodump-ng and aireplay-ng (minus the MAC addresses, that you can replace with XX:XX:XX:XX:XX:XX).

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10