Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Aircrack-ng 1.6 release

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10
 on: November 04, 2021, 06:53:08 pm 
Started by Dl87 - Last post by misterx
Yes, you can see if the current version compiles on it or debug the version on backtrack and fix the issue there. You can backport drivers.

on: November 03, 2021, 08:25:34 pm 
Started by Dl87 - Last post by Dl87
There is no possible way to get airodump to work on backtrack?

on: November 03, 2021, 07:53:52 pm 
Backtrack is not supported anymore. The last Backtrack release was in August 2012, which means it's over 9 years old (both aircrack-ng and backtrack). We don't support such an old version.

Upgrade to a operating system that is currently supported such as Kali or Pentoo, that has a recent version of aircrack-ng.

on: November 03, 2021, 05:37:12 pm 
Started by Dl87 - Last post by Dl87
I run airodump-ng and airodump-ng freezes. I use Aspire one 722. The chipset is bcm4313. I am using backtrack 5. If I type airmon-ng start wlan0, my operating system freezes. Until I reboot. I tried using airmon-ng check and killing every process, then double checking to make sure there are no interfering processes. That didn't work. Then I tried typing sudo ifconfig wlan0 down sudo iwconfig wlan0 mode monitor and then running airodump-ng. Airodump-ng freezes after a few seconds. If I type sudo ifconfig wlan0 down sudo iwconfig wlan0 mode monitor sudo ifconfig wlan0 up, then operating system freezes. How do I fix this problem?

on: October 30, 2021, 08:25:03 pm 
Started by Javiervs - Last post by misterx
Thanks for the update :)

on: October 28, 2021, 11:31:35 pm 
Started by Javiervs - Last post by jesperst
Sorry I didn't change the relatek, obviously update the driver/firmware that you have

on: October 28, 2021, 11:29:27 pm 
Started by Javiervs - Last post by jesperst
Updating firmware/driver helped me.

>sudo apt update

>sudo apt install firmware-realtek

then reboot

It didn't capture anything before the update and works like a charm since then. Hope it helps 8)

on: October 19, 2021, 08:33:36 pm 
Started by jjj - Last post by misterx
Yes, you can do a packet capture on the same channel as the AP. You should see A LOT of deauthentication.

Note that AP use deauthentication as well, but they usually send one, whereas aireaplay-ng for example sends like 64/128 every time.

Once you figured that it's actually a deauthentication attack, grab the mac address of the device doing it, then do direction finding, basically, walking with a directional antenna.

on: October 19, 2021, 05:10:35 am 
Started by jjj - Last post by jjj
Hi,

I'm looking to see if there's a way to confirm deauth attack and locate source of the attacker. I've got a device that my asus router log says is continuously deauthing. There are times when it's compeletly fine then it just happens. I've seen the $50 watch devices how they are able to do this but I'm looking to see, maybe there's a way to confirm even with a different wireless router and cloning the MAC address and see if at different location, that device will also be deauth attacked.

Any ideas? Please let me know. I think it's people close to my home.

Thanks,

J

on: October 10, 2021, 09:36:34 pm 
Like what?

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10