Aircrack-ng forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Aircrack-ng 1.7 release

Sorry Guest, you are banned from posting and sending personal messages on this forum.
This ban is not set to expire.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: wordlist  (Read 80047 times)

harry727

wordlist
« on: July 10, 2016, 08:04:02 pm »

what is the most complete wordlist here in United States, the link please? tried many but have been unsuccessful, they have been anywhere from 1.2GB to 3.5GB. Thanks

Hosehead1

Re: wordlist
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2016, 04:19:55 am »

You can g0ogle along these lines:  "wpa wordlists" or "wpa-psk wordlist". I got this one via torrent:
http://www.torrentbit.net/torrent/2602963/13GB%20(4.4gb%20compressed)%20-%20WPA%20WPA2%20Word%20List/
(-YOU MIGHT WANT TO USE A VPN TO DO THIS, depending on how anonymous you want to stay.-)
Now, after combining, sorting and eliminating duplicate words and all words under 8 characters, I'm left with a 7.7 gb file. Still, it has cracked 3% of the handshakes that have not been found via rockyou.txt or 8, 9 and 10 digits. OH, here's a suggestion - another useful and SMALL crunched wordlist, for me anyways, has been to take my local area code and then crunch the last 7 digits (great for USA, for other places you must use your common sense to make up a crunch run).
And - I have cracked three business's handshakes, all within sight of my apartment, by taking the first word of the business's name and crunching one, two three or four digits to the end. Quick and easy, and those handshakes had been uncrackable by any wordlist I've ever tried.
Good luck!
« Last Edit: August 13, 2016, 04:24:15 am by Hosehead1 »
Pages: [1]   Go Up